Another "Blonde" Joke

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Another "Blonde" Joke

Post by katie »

THE 'BEST BLONDE JOKE

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left a note
for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk. When the milkman read the note,
he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons. So
he knocked on the door to clarify the point. The blonde came to the door and
the milkman said, "I found your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did
you mean 2.5 gallons?"
The blonde said, "I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take
a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again."
The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?" The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits. I can splash it on my face."
:)) :)) :))
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
DMS

Re: Another "Blonde" Joke

Post by DMS »

:ymapplause:
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Another "Blonde" Joke

Post by katie »

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the horse's side anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup. She is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves, and her head strikes the ground over and over.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune, Frank, the Walmart greeter sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

And you thought all they did was say Hello. :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”