Flea

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Flea

Post by $parechange »

Two fleas from Saskatchewan had an agreement to meet every winter in Yuma for a vacation.

Last year when one flea gets to Yuma , he's all blue, shivering and Shaking, nearly froze to death!

The other flea asks him, 'What happened to you?'

The first flea says, 'I rode down here from Regina , Saskatchewan in The mustache of a guy on a Harley.'

The other flea responds saying, 'That's the worst way to travel. Try what I do. Go to the Plains Hotel Bar in Regina . Have a few Drinks. While you are there, look for a nice snowbird, crawl up her leg and Nestle in where it's warm and cozy.

The first flea thanks the second flea and says he will give it a try Next winter.

A year goes by..... When the first flea shows up in Yuma , he is all Blue, and shivering and shaking again. Nearly froze to death.

The second flea says, 'Didn't you try what I told you?'

'Yes,' says the first flea, 'I did exactly as you said ... I went to the Plains bar. I had a few drinks. Finally, this nice young snowbird came in. I crawled right up to her Warm cozy spot. It was so nice and warm that I fell asleep immediately.

When I woke up, I was back in the mustache of the guy on the Harley.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Flea

Post by E_ »

That isn't about RE3 is it? =))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Run, poopboy, run for yer life! X( X(
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Could be, does she have a mustach? :)) :)) :)) :))
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Spare Change wrote:Could be, does she have a mustach? :)) :)) :)) :))
Bye, bye, Jeffie! Poof! X( :ymsmug:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”