Good one

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Good one

Post by $parechange »

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut-off a man´s testicles, we put it into another man and in 6 weeks he is looking for work"

The German doctor comments:"That´s nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out from a person, we put it into another person´s head and in 4 weeks he is looking for work" .

A Russian doctor says: That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart out from a person, we put it into another person´s chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work.

The US doctor answers immediately: That´s nothing colleagues, you are way behind us....in the USA (just over a year ago) we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart and no balls....we put him in as President and now....the whole country is looking for work!!!!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Good one

Post by E_ »

#-o
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
WhiteNights

Post by WhiteNights »

CHECK YOUR MAIL:

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2010 Obama
Stimulus Package. It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, and 10 coupons to KFC. The directions were in Spanish.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

WhiteNights wrote:CHECK YOUR MAIL:

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2010 Obama
Stimulus Package. It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, and 10 coupons to KFC. The directions were in Spanish.
:)) :)) =)) =)) =))

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”