Cave Springs Cabins?

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Cave Springs Cabins?

Post by E_ »

http://www.cavespringsmarina.com/phpbb3 ... p=405#p405

Hey ___, when you go down to the boat look for some cabin numbers for me.. puh puh puh please...
Alligator 1 and Cave Springs Cabin Questions
by E_HILLMAN on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 am

What is the Status on the Cabins this year?

Are there any cabins at the Cave SPrings site. Does anyone know anyone renting cabins above Cave Springs?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Cave Springs Cabins?

Post by E_ »

I did find this one, I sent them a e-mail this am...

http://fortwahoo-lakecumberland.com/Home_Page.html
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well no reply so I called the first number and it gave me an error message so I tried the next one and some dude answered. Then I could hear him asking how someone would be calling the housephone for cabins. Then I spoke to his wife and they are booked for Memorial Day and they don't allow pets anyway.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

As I told you...no luck.

Return to “Cave Springs Marina”