Cave Springs Best Marina on Lake Needs our Help!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

mb370
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Cave Springs Best Marina on Lake Needs our Help!

Post by mb370 »

To all the people who are looking for a nice place to take your family and friends. Cave Springs is the Marina that I would pick. Dale and Ed have always helped me out in anything I've ever needed. You have been reading things about all the differences in the Marinas. But the real question is do the owners even know you by name? Well not only do they know you, they are there to do what they can to help you. I own a house in Nancy so, Cave Springs is close for me to get to my boat. Also, on the way, you have a grocery store (Harris Grocery). It is owned by Teddy and Teresa Harris who are some of the best folks that you will ever meet. Plus, they have everything you need. (Great Food Too) So here is what Im saying, if you were at alligator 1 and you left don't you all think it's time to come back and give them another chance? White Nights, you and your friends left because you all wanted to be together and now they have new cruiser slips. I also have a slip down from your old one at Cave Springs. I have won the fight with the spiders. You and your friends could all save some money plus you would be helping out some great people. This also goes for everyone who is reading this post. This Marina is not some big corporation. This is a family like you and I. If these people didn't need you they sure wouldnt be offering 20% off your slip rental. All my family was from Kentucky and we always help those who need it if we could and all of you who are giving your money to those who are bleeding it should think about how Dale and Ed must feel. I want to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to read this. Remember it all starts at home . Thank you! Tell Dale or Ed Mike BAKER sent you! Give Cave Springs a chance.
Last edited by mb370 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Cave Springs Best Marina on Lake Needs our Help!

Post by Pac22 »

I would LOVE to know your secret about winning the war against the spiders.

Been at Alli I/Cave Springs since 05' and have been battling them since they lowered the lake level.
mb370

Post by mb370 »

_____ wrote:I would LOVE to know your secret about winning the war against the spiders.

Been at Alli I/Cave Springs since 05' and have been battling them since they lowered the lake level.
___ Iwill show you what I used if you'er still at Cave Springs. Thanks! Mike.
Last edited by mb370 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

From what I have been told the road to CSM is what is doing them in... I sure do miss'em and wish them the best!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

mb370 wrote:
_____ wrote:I would LOVE to know your secret about winning the war against the spiders.

___ Iwill show you what I used if your still at Cave Springs. Thanks! Mike.
Sweet, thanks. :D
mb370

Post by mb370 »

No problem ___. See ya this Spring. Mike
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

mb370 wrote:No problem ___. See ya this Spring. Mike
Well, I might see you and I might not. :D

Return to “Cave Springs Marina”