Male Swimwear

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Male Swimwear

Post by E_ »

Attachments
Netz.png
Netz.png (300.22 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Male Swimwear

Post by E_ »

http://www.nonetz.com/

http://www.themadeinamericamovement.com ... perts.html
NoNetz anti chafe swimwear for boys and men have been advised by top business and fashion experts to move production from the USA to China. They are committing to stay.

Mahopac, NY - February 13th, 2014

NoNetz announced today that they will do everything in their power to continue to have their swimsuits made in Brooklyn, NY. Expert fashion and business consultants have advised NoNetz to go offshore to China, stating it was the only way to get to profit. After much internal debate, they have decided to stick to their original commitment, believe in the loyalty of their customers, and keep jobs and the money in this country for as long as they can. CEO, Kym Timpano: "NoNetz needs to sell at least 3000 bathing suits this year in order to remain made here." They are actively petitioning local and state politicians to incent and/or subsidize manufacturers and business owners who stay in this country. What they have currently found is although Made in the USA is popular rhetoric, there is little to no action plans behind it. It is NoNetz’s belief that being a good business person and being a good American should not be mutually exclusive concepts.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Made in America”