Faucets

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Faucets

Post by E_ »

Well last weekend I went to Lowes and bought a couple faucets. Of the hundreds that were on the wall of faucets in front of me only a few were USA.

Some delta, some Moen, some others.

I purchased a Moen Kitchen and Moen Bathroom Faucet.

Just reminding everyone to check the labels. I did spend close to a hour looking at labels, figuring out which ones were USA made, which ones had features and fit I wanted etc.

...yep all over two faucets. lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Re: Faucets

Post by Pop-O »

Got Delta in boat and home. Something most are not aware of-they will send repair parts for leaking faucets free of charge. No matter how old and no proof required. Call and give the part #.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Wish I had known that. One of the ones I replaced was a Delta in the kitchen and it looked like new, just had a drip on the hot water side.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Who's the drip? :ymsmug:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

U :-p
crwky

Post by crwky »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Wish I had known that. One of the ones I replaced was a Delta in the kitchen and it looked like new, just had a drip on the hot water side.
I just put a repair kit in mine about a month ago. I think the kit was about $6 easy fix.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I more than likely would have just screwed it up. lol When I asked Moen for a list of their products made here (since I could only find a few at Lowes) their reply was pretty much the run around. rofl.

Oh well. I was hoping to get a good list I could share.

Thanks for your interest in Moen products. The majority of Moen faucets are manufactured and/or assembled in the U.S. with foreign and domestic parts. We help contractors meet the requirements of the Buy American Act (BAA) by manufacturing and assembling hundreds of products in three U.S plants in North Carolina and Pennsylvania, including stainless steel sinks. Many faucets are assembled in our New Bern, North Carolina facility such that it meets the current requirements of the BAA. Moen also manufactures some products in other global locations that primarily service markets in those regions. Regardless where they are manufactured, all Moen products pass all evaluation and certification testing and meet or exceed national standards for product performance. All Moen products are covered under our Limited Lifetime Warranty as long as you own the product. Should you have additional questions, you may contact us via Moen’s website.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

http://www.waterstoneco.com/
American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets

Welcome to Waterstone Faucets! Our company is all about blending Art with Technology. We start by creating the designs we like and then finding a way to make them tough enough to be worthy of a lifetime of use in your kitchen. We are made in America! Yep, we make it all right here in our factory in California and we take great pride in being able to say that we are truly made in America.

We invite you to spend a few minutes with us to discover the many exciting products we offer and to get a "feel" for why our products are so sought after by designers, architects, high end builders, and homeowners that want the best.

Take a factory tour, view all of our "Suited" products, meet our people and check our specifications. From our patented Gantry Faucets to our matching soap dispensers, we've got something for everybody's kitchen. We're sure you will understand why nobody has a "passion" for Kitchen Faucets like we do - NOBODY.

Explore, learn and enjoy the Waterstone experience, then visit your nearest authorized Waterstone Faucets Dealer to get a first hand look and feel of our quality American made products. We hope you join the growing family of Waterstone faucet owners!

- The Waterstone Faucets Team
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Here is a word doc with the Made In USA or Assembled in USA Moen Faucets. (it took a couple more replies and one stating "that's ok I'll just buy from someone else)
Attachments
Buy America approved list-12-2011.xlsx
(41.64 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

My first 5 years out of high school, I worked at Delta in Greensburg, IN. Yeppers, I could have switched out them seats & springs & put
new o-rings on that sucka for ya in about 5 minutes - new faucet!

p.s. that is about the only thing that will make a faucet drip (seals) :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Made in America”