Potty Training Time!

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Potty Training Time!

Post by E_ »

Well, my parents are trying to convince me to go ahead and start potty training with the wee one.

I was going to get this made in the USA Potty

http://madeinusaforever.com/pochmainusab.html
yhst-91263578662980_2186_22083313.jpg
yhst-91263578662980_2186_22083313.jpg (5.53 KiB) Viewed 5607 times

But mom last night (for now) has convinced me to try training her on the potty and not have the cleanup of the lil potty or having to retrain to the big potty.

Soooooo, Pappaw Hillman said he wanted to get her the Potty Items for Christmas and this is what I am going to give a try.

(yes they are made in the USA ;) )

Mayfair 83EC 000 NextStep Built-in Potty Toilet Seat with Easy Clean and Change Feature, Round, White
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00596 ... 00_details
41A0iNFMQ4L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
41A0iNFMQ4L__SL500_AA300_.jpg (3.81 KiB) Viewed 5607 times
And I guess this will be needed.
Little Looster's Looster Booster http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TL ... 00_details
Looster.jpg
Looster.jpg (5.48 KiB) Viewed 5607 times
All are supposedly made in the USA

...and I would guess this is as well to some degree and hopefully it will help with the training.
Attachments
51s5mM9YZrL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
51s5mM9YZrL__SL500_AA300_.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 5607 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Potty Training Time!

Post by katie »

:) Looks like a great plan.... just be patient though. It will be a long process and may be another year before she really knows what's happening if you know what I mean. At least if you learn her schedule you could cut down on diaper expenses :D

Good Luck! :ymhug:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I think it is too early but I guess they have had 5 kids and 5 great grandkids so I guess I'll give it a try.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

The only problem I see is how you turned out, POOPBOY! =)) =)) You know ya love me! :D ;;)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

for what its worth E, when we trained our oldest we waited till the summer, then on one weekend we took the diaper off and put the undies on. Spent most of the time in the Garage or in the yard. Once they pee on themselves enough times they will get the idea. Have fun!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Thanks Fall Creek

Return to “Made in America”