Furnishing your home? It's Easy to Keep it Made in America

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

http://www.marketsquareandsuites.info/i ... -exhibits/

Dear Friend,

The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) recently attended the High Point Market in High Point, NC. Held twice a year, High Point Market is the largest home furnishings industry trade show in the world, attracting over 80,000 buyers and interior design professionals from around the globe.

This year, for the first time ever, the market included a 16,000 square foot Made in America Pavilion which showcased 30 companies that manufacture their products exclusively in the USA.

We were floored by the size of the pavilion and the diversity of American-made furnishings available. From carpets to coffee tables, plants to patio furniture, there was something to meet every homeowner’s needs—all 100% made in America.

Click HERE to watch a video about our experience at High Point Market, and to hear what some of these companies had to say about the importance of Keeping it Made in America. Share this with your friends—they may not believe it!

Though we know not everyone can travel to North Carolina to pick up some American-made furniture, we hope this video serves as a reminder that “Made in America” options are more abundant today than most folks might think. And we want to make it even more abundant tomorrow.

So next time you’re decorating your home, remember—when it comes to furnishings that you and your family will use for years to come, there’s no substitute for the quality and economy boosting power that comes with a Made in USA tag.

Together We Can Keep it Made in America.

Sincerely,

Scott Paul
Executive Director
Alliance for American Manufacturing
Attachments
us-flag.jpg
us-flag.jpg (232.73 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Re: Furnishing your home? It's Easy to Keep it Made in Ameri

Post by Nervous Wreck »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Return to “Made in America”