Just got his email. Enjoy!

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Just got his email. Enjoy!

Post by $parechange »

Can't see any images? - Click To View.

To: All Satr Orthodontics
Dear Mr. Jeff Fasnacht,
July 4th is a big day for all Americans!
Made-in-China.com would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a happy Independence Day!
Underscoring the rising tide of trade, USA and China are developing stronger and closer bilateral relations in terms of trade and cooperation.
Made-in-China.com was designed from the very beginning to encourage business and trade between our two great nations and up to now continues to offer innovative and cutting edge services for our global business clients.
Recently, a new sourcing service ? Tailored Sourcing Service was launched. Our buyer service team will help you source the exact Chinese supplier(s) according to your detailed product requirements. Post one request for quotation online today!

Hope you and your family will be immersed in a joyous festival atmosphere!
For more, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected] to get personalized support!
Regards,
Your Friends at Made-in-China.com
Recommended Exhibition
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Just got his email. Enjoy!

Post by E_ »

yep, I have seen that site before... ARGH
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

<iframe frameborder="0" height="355px" scrolling="no" src="http://act.americanjobsalliance.com/404 ... src-widget" width="220px"></iframe>
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Return to “Made in America”