Farm Equipment

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Farm Equipment

Post by E_ »

Saw a commercial for this today
http://www.tartergate.com

They say they have over 850 items made in the USA :ymapplause:

When I saw the commercial I thought to myself it would be cool if it was the Tarter Gate near the lake and SURE ENOUGH it is!.

Even have a American Flag in their Logo
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Tom
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Slate Branch, Waitsboro, Lees Ford

Re: Farm Equipment

Post by Tom »

I have a relative that works there. Infact I have some equipment from there. There's good deals to be had if you buy directly from them.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

They buy some Lift-truck parts from me, Keith Tarter is also a boater and they claim he is a great water skier. The plant in Liberty is where they build most of the equipment.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

They also private label a ton of stuff there, I know he paints the bush hogs several different colors.
DMS

Post by DMS »

We,ie, A&S Livestock And Feed Supply, are authorized dealers for Tarter Gate. Not only do we sell their equipment we use it. From gates to head chutes, corrals to feed boxs on back of pickups, we have REAL good luck with their stuff. I use to haul cattle for a son, Donald and "daddy Tarter". Great people to know and deal with.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Tractors

Post by E_ »

By the way this is why I like the Red Tractors well a certain red tractor even more now. _________________________________________________________

June 1, 2011

Dear E

Thank you for contacting Case IH. The following Case IH tractors are made in the USA.

Farmall 31 --- Magnum 180 --- Steiger 335
Farmall 35 --- Magnum 190 --- Steiger 385
Farmall 40 --- Magnum 210 --- Quadtrac 385
Farmall 45 --- Magnum 215 --- Steiger 435
Farmall 50 --- Magnum 245 --- Quadtrac 435
Farmall 55 --- Magnum 275 --- Steiger 485
Farmall 60 --- Magnum 305 --- Quadtrac 485
Magnum 335 --- Steiger 535---
Quadtrac 535

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if you require further assistance.

Thank you,
Ann
CaseIH Max Service
Customer Relations North America

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Made in America”