Shirts, Pants, Socks, Jackets etc.

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Shirts, Pants, Socks, Jackets etc.

Post by E_ »

From Jeans to Khaki's to Jackets I have been using this place for over a year now and they are great. 100% satisfied with their service and quality.

www.allamericanclothing.com

I am NOT affiliated with this company but I am super happy with them thus far.
Our All American Guarantee
You will receive high quality, comfortable, USA made clothing and the service to back it up! If you are not 100% satisified with your products, return any item within 90 days for a refund or exchange. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! You deserve higher quality USA made products & service! Click here to view our full return/exchange policy >
Supporting OUR USA economy couldn't be any easier! All of the clothing we carry is made right here in America! Purchasing clothing made in the USA keeps the money, taxes and jobs here in the USA where we all need it! So take a look around and shop with confidence...Every purchase is backed by our "All American Guarantee" If you aren't 100% satisfied with any item simply return it for a refund or exchange within 90 days! With so many options and an unbeatable return policy, shouldn't All American Clothing be your one stop shop for clothing made in the USA!

Remember, you aren't just buying a pair of jeans made in the USA or a USA made shirt...YOU are supporting thousands of jobs here in the USA. From the farmer who grows the cotton, the mill that processes the cotton, the people who ship the cotton and drive the trucks, the people that design the products, the people that market the product, the warehouse workers that store the product, the person who packs the orders, the people who make the box to ship the product, the company that hosts this website, the website designer, the IT department, the Management and Customer Service people, the people who built our building and maintain our equipment. The list goes on and on and grows exponentially when you consider all the businesses involved and the other companies they count on!! Lets continue to support each other, buy USA Made!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Shirts, Pants, Socks, Jackets etc.

Post by katie »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: **==
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Found some made in USA socks: Dunlop...distributed by SOCKMARK Inc., a licensee of the Dunlop Group of Companies, P.O. Box 3461, Hickory NC 28603

I bought them at the Burkes Outlet in Somerset.
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Found some awesome flip flops and sandals made here. I got my first pair at Menards here in town but don't know if they sell them at all of them. Love them, they have support built into them and the flops are one piece construction. Got mine for less that $12 but sooooo worth it! Recyclable, dishwasher safe, 2 year warranty.... lots of colors and styles online!

http://www.okabashi.com/
71QHevemCsL.jpg
71QHevemCsL.jpg (169.21 KiB) Viewed 9710 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Socks

Post by E_ »

I know wigwam makes socks in the USA but most I have gotten from them have been too thick etc.

My last USA made socks were a pack of Hanes from Wal-mart but today I felt lazy and needed to add back to my StOCKpile so a quick search on Amazon.com found these: (and more but these were the ones I chose)
http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Athletic-Cre ... 58&sr=8-29
11+7RHd98YL.jpg
11+7RHd98YL.jpg (2.51 KiB) Viewed 9582 times
Bought two 3 pair packs $15.95 x2

41CkvwZVRoL.jpg (11.53 KiB) Viewed 9582 times
$10.99 for one 6 pair pack

Got free shipping to boot! lol (pun intended)
E_
Site Admin

Re: Socks

Post by E_ »

E_HILLMAN wrote:My last USA made socks were a pack of Hanes from Wal-mart but today I felt lazy and needed to add back to my StOCKpile so a quick search on Amazon.com found these: (and more but these were the ones I chose)
http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Athletic-Cre ... 58&sr=8-29
The attachment 11+7RHd98YL.jpg is no longer available
Bought two 3 pair packs $15.95 x2
Nike Socks made it in today. Was glad to see the Made in USA on the wrapper since you never know for sure when you buy online. These are confirmed USA.

11-30-2011 Update Wearing a pair now, if you are over a size 9 or have anything other than skinny skinny skinny legs and feet these might be a wee bit too tight. The USA made Hanes I had were much better. Hoping these stretch out some... Hoping the other USA made socks I ordered fit better. ...we will see
Attachments
377874_10150488192194066_658609065_10419271_30704887_n.jpg
377874_10150488192194066_658609065_10419271_30704887_n.jpg (49.63 KiB) Viewed 9556 times
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Katie-- I'm also recommending okabashi. I've got 2 pair of slip-on sandals I've been wearing as boat shoes for about 5 years now, still look good!
Happy camper and happy boater!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Hmmm, I might just have to give these a try
http://www.okabashi.com/Okabashi-Eurosp ... =salesrank
E_
Site Admin

Underwear, undershirts, and t-shirts

Post by E_ »

Made in Kentucky
http://www.camapp.com/about.cgi

Can order online from them.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Hmmm, I might just have to give these a try

Have you given these a try yet? I don't think you will be sorry. If you have a Menards close by you just might find some on clearance but what the heck, they're not expensive to start with! Rock on America! \M/ **==
Wouldn't it be great if some of the marina stores carried these and started pushing American products? Just how many flip flops do you reckon get lost on the lake? ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Figured I would order in the spring. Wish the Marina stores would do that...
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Made in USA socks!
This site has several Made in USA socks they offer.
http://www.zkano.com/collections/all
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Still searching for affordable made in USA underwear. Last time I found a pack in Walmart made here was 2 years ago.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Broke down and bought these even though the color options were limited.
http://www.camapp.com/productDetails.php?id=4 I'll have sandy pants for a while I guess. lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Button up shirts
http://www.allseasonsuniforms.com/co01.htm
(of course someone shares this with me AFTER I break down and have to replace some shirts with non USA ones. :-( )

All American clothing CLAIMS they have some in production now that they will be offering soon.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

katie wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:Hmmm, I might just have to give these a try

Have you given these a try yet? I don't think you will be sorry. If you have a Menards close by you just might find some on clearance but what the heck, they're not expensive to start with! Rock on America! \M/ **==
Wouldn't it be great if some of the marina stores carried these and started pushing American products? Just how many flip flops do you reckon get lost on the lake? ;)
Wellllll, my old sandals and flops finally broke down so I ordered the Okabashi ones (two sets for me and two for Julie) and I am not all that happy with them. I ordered the correct size range and they are not all that comfortable. The XL flops are a bit too tight (maybe they will stretch some?) and the sandals (glides) just aren't comfortable.

Julie was not impressed with hers either. ...I guess we will keep them since it is a pain in the rear to send back and then you lose the shipping $ and have nothing to show for it. Julie said she would keep her flops and we might give her sandals away. ...oh well. I tried. lol
Shipping via: UPS
This shipment was sent to:
E
KY
United States

The following items have been shipped:
Item(s):

1 Denim Glide, XL $14.99
1 Men's Indigo Brown/Brown Stripe, XL $22.99
1 Indigo Marina Black/Zebra, ML $19.99
1 Wave Black/Hot Pink, ML $15.99

If you have additional items in your order, you will receive an email when those items have shipped.
Thank you for shopping at Okabashi Brands, Inc..

Sincerely,
Okabashi Brands, Inc.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Return to “Made in America”