Hair Blow Dryers

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Hair Blow Dryers

Post by E_ »

Yep of all things I had to buy a blow dryer today. I looked at EVERY model on the shelves and ALL were made in China. Now that I am home I have found some made in Italy and France.

Finally I found a couple made in the USA but DANG they are epensive!

Anyway here they are:

http://www.hairpower.com/products.html

They are Silence HP Model #385. They are $139 and $159 but you may be able to search and find them cheaper. I found them first at http://www.americansworking.com/haircare.html

THey are kinda weird lookin...
graphitepic_03.gif
graphitepic_03.gif (26.63 KiB) Viewed 5487 times
ionichp_03.gif
ionichp_03.gif (22.89 KiB) Viewed 5487 times
Remind me of the 70s... lol ( I don't even remember the 70s) :P

The following though might make spending the money a little easier...
The Silence HP's energy efficient 1200/1600 watt heat equivalence uses less than half the wattage of conventional dryers giving you both controlled power and cost efficiency. With our lifetime motor warranty, you can rest assured that the Silence HP is a sound investment
So less energy and a lifetime warranty...

IF ANYONE FINDS USA made Blow Dryers post them here! Especially if you find some cheaper ones..
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Hair Blow Dryers

Post by E_ »

NEVER MIND TO THE POST I MADE BELOW THESE BELOW ARE NOT MADE IN THE USA LIKE ONE OF THE LINKS STATE...

Here is a e-mail I got from the company:
Flag this messageRE: Message from t3micro.comMonday, February 15, 2010 5:49 PMFrom: "Haircare" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Eric Hillman" <E_HILLMAN>Hi Eric,
Our dryers are made in Korea and China. Our items can be located at retail stores such as Sephora, Ulta, Nordstroms, QVC, our own website www.t3micro.com, Bloomingdales, Von Maur, and others. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank You,

T3 Micro Customer Care

[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of E Hillman
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 4:11 PM
To: info
Subject: Message from t3micro.com

Email: E_HILLMAN

------------------------------------------------------

Are your Hair Blow Dryers all made in the USA? If so, which ones are and where can I buy them?

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/product ... nic_C.html
T3_Featherweight_Hair_Dryers_Bespoke_Labs_Edition_83808-SE_Professional_Lonic_C.jpg
T3_Featherweight_Hair_Dryers_Bespoke_Labs_Edition_83808-SE_Professional_Lonic_C.jpg (29.52 KiB) Viewed 5485 times
Supposed made in the use according to the DIY site above.

Here is the main site
http://www.t3micro.com/dryers/
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Made in America”