Made in USA Mattress

Please feel free to pass out information about where you can find American products and services here... As most of you know it is really important to me to support our American workers whenever we can...

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Made in USA Mattress

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Re: Made in USA Mattress

Post by Nebrios »

http://www.originalmattress.com/mobile

They claim to be all in house cutting out the middle man.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Hmmmm, been thinking it might be time for a new one myself. What did you think of this one? I know we have a company here in IN that makes them as well but there are a few that are made in USA.

Can't decide if I want foam or regular mattress..
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well the first few days it smelled kinda rubbery but fine now. Super comfortable. I didn't realize that our old mattress is what apparently was causing me to not sleep right and have soreness. However there are some things I miss the old spring style for..... .... .... lol
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_ wrote:Well the first few days it smelled kinda rubbery but fine now. Super comfortable. I didn't realize that our old mattress is what apparently was causing me to not sleep right and have soreness. However there are some things I miss the old spring style for..... .... .... lol

Ok, you've had two years on this "springless" ( ;) ) sucker, what say ye on the sleep part of it? i-) I still haven't made the jump yet.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I have enjoyed it. I feel much better in the mornings and my back no longer hurts all the time.

Return to “Made in America”