ladder

A forum for you to ask and answer any Boat related technical question

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nebrios

ladder

Post by Nebrios »

Anyone know of a ladder thats more user friendly for taller and heavier people ,for a fiberglass boat.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: ladder

Post by E_ »

Missed this post somehow,

This is what I put on the 210 I used to have http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product ... &from=grid

Really helped my parents get in and out of the water and though it says not to it made it easer to get up on the boat when it was out of the water as well. Held my fat arse just fine. Has the wider rungs so easier on bare feet.

Dockmate 3-Step Over-Platform Telescoping Ladder With Hand Grip
732974_L1.jpg
732974_L1.jpg (6.18 KiB) Viewed 2422 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

Did yours bolt right into the holes...
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

no, my swim step on that boat had a built in one step ladder, I made new holes and bolted that one on top of it (and was able to do so with both ladders being operable but the old one never got used again).
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Boater Tech Swap”