Fiberglass work

A forum for you to ask and answer any Boat related technical question

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Fiberglass work

Post by LC addict »

I had some fiberglass repair done to my boat by Welch Marine (in Jamestown) last week, and while I haven't seen the results yet my friend stopped by and checked it out. She said the work was flawless, color matched perfectly and couldn't tell where the repair was done. Pat was great, even took my boat and put it back in my driveway when done. I can't wait to see it myself this weekend!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Fiberglass work

Post by E_ »

Sounds great LC! Would love to hear how you feel about it when you get down to your boat. I've definitely got some to be done but I think I am going to wait till winter to have it done.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nearly

Post by Nearly »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Sounds great LC! Would love to hear how you feel about it when you get down to your boat. I've definitely got some to be done but I think I am going to wait till winter to have it done.

He will be ready to retire by the time he gets done with you. :)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Why you think I'm waitin till winter prices. lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Boater Tech Swap”