pic of my boat???

Want to post some random pics of non Lake Cumberland or even Kentucky events or scenery? Here is a spot to do it!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

pic of my boat???

Post by bubbles »

___ was telling me there was a pic of my boat full of people poker run weekend...but can't find it. anyone know where it is....or just repost it or email it to me?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: pic of my boat???

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I was following you around Harmon just before it started raining on Sat., funny thing is after we made the turn you were gone and E. was behind me.
Attachments
021.JPG
021.JPG (441.14 KiB) Viewed 3849 times
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Looks like someone is getting ready to flash a boobie on the back of your boat. Please tell me you don't allow that kinda stuff on your boat. =)) =)) =)) =))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

LMAO!!!! I was thinkin the same thing Faster. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Spare Change wrote:LMAO!!!! I was thinkin the same thing Faster. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I probably should not post those pics here. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

Now you know there was no flashing of boobies going on on my boat......LOL! :ymdevil: :-o
For some reason I can't save the pic, can you email it to me please?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

bubbles, you are unable to right click on the picture and choose "save picture as"?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nearly

Post by Nearly »

WOW !

Wonder what those thru hull exhaust sound like under water ! ;) Or did anybody care that afternoon ?

Return to “Random Pics of whatever”