Here ya go 'E'...

Want to post some random pics of non Lake Cumberland or even Kentucky events or scenery? Here is a spot to do it!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Here ya go 'E'...

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Wanna trade?
Attachments
cycle.JPG
cycle.JPG (153.58 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Here ya go 'E'...

Post by E_ »

Sure, but those handle bars are GONE!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

8-| /:) geeez, how much control do you reckon he really has over that thing? OK, OK, cool for the dudes, chicks think he's a L-) =)) =))
( big handlebars = little, um, you know.... I bet he wears a size 6 shoe! =)) =)) =)) )
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
bajababe342
Marina/Ramp: Sunset Marina

Post by bajababe342 »

katie wrote:8-| /:) geeez, how much control do you reckon he really has over that thing? OK, OK, cool for the dudes, chicks think he's a L-) =)) =))
( big handlebars = little, um, you know.... I bet he wears a size 6 shoe! =)) =)) =)) )
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I'll tell ya what though. If I had my boat sold here is one I would have been interested in...

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1997- ... --97405632

They are brokering it for a bank instead of selling it so I can't really do a trade. :ymsigh:

Some good elbow power would turn that into a nice ride.

However I am a little scared getting a bigger boat would make my shoe size shrink.... =))

Plus I might start driving down the race course towards the poker run boats when they are running... It seems to be a requirement. =)) :p :p (lol that was for you KRT) :p :p
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Random Pics of whatever”