Photo of the Year

Want to post some random pics of non Lake Cumberland or even Kentucky events or scenery? Here is a spot to do it!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Photo of the Year

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Only YOU can stop him.
>
>
>
Attachments
Bill of Rights.JPG
Bill of Rights.JPG (138.26 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Photo of the Year

Post by E_ »

I really hate these BS stories saying that people that are unsure of his religion are basically stupid. Really if he was gung ho American I would not give a darn who he prayed to but it seems he only "preys" to America.

He bows to muslim kings and shuns his own country. This guy has gotta go back to being a community org guy.

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Photo of the Year

Post by katie »

I agree with you E, it's the "lack of" any type of information. Now, I agree that it is nobody's business what religion you practice, if any at all.... unless.... YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT dammit!

It is not good to act so sneaky and above your kingdom and expect respect. Either state your religion or the lack thereof. US Citizens are an inquiring bunch and we don't like sneaky people :ymcowboy:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Random Pics of whatever”