Worth a 1000 words

Want to post some random pics of non Lake Cumberland or even Kentucky events or scenery? Here is a spot to do it!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Worth a 1000 words

Post by Nervous Wreck »

:D
Attachments
ATT00101.jpg
ATT00101.jpg (30.39 KiB) Viewed 4942 times
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: Worth a 1000 words

Post by FasterThanYou »

GNR =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

OHHHH!!! =))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FireEscape

Post by FireEscape »

=)) =)) =))
Attachments
633759946961079220-hillaryclinton.jpg
633759946961079220-hillaryclinton.jpg (37.04 KiB) Viewed 4931 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol, I'm not sure if this pic is too racy or not... I don't really see any more than you would see even outside of Harmon creek. either way the message is funny.
(hey other mods feel free to moderate me if I have just lost it on this one.. lol)
Attachments
adm08182008031642.jpg
adm08182008031642.jpg (106.19 KiB) Viewed 4890 times
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:-o :-o :-o :-o wwwww.... er... holy cow1
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

I laughed , therefore it's acceptable. :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

:-? #:-s [-(
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

re3too, I'm betting the boys thinks it's funny because....
#1. They have never delivered a baby, and
#2. All of them will deny the other option! :-o :^o :ymcowboy:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope, its because I think those should be posted in the girls restrooms in highschool... Maybe it would help reduce the number of teen pregnacy...
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

So you think this would be a healthy (I truly mean health, not emotional) alternative for your daughter? ummm, BTW, they are already doing this in high school, not to keep from getting pregnant, but they think they are still virgins... :(

I think one of the best programs is making them pair up with the fake/real babies and a dude they don't like for a husband..... or the taxpayers should just buy them all condoms, gonna pay for it in the end anyhow....
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

YEah I should ahve thought about that. In my mind it meant it would make them not do anything but you have a point. They might would use it as a alternative... aRGH :ymsigh:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Yeah...it's along the same line as oral sex among teens. They think they are still virgins, they can't get pregnant that way but hey...I got me a venereal disease! :( :(
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

you hit it re3too, if they put up a bunch of "real" pictures of STD's and the damage they can do, I would bet 100% that are doing it would use condoms and the ones that aren't would be definitely holding out... I've have seen many pictures that make me want to :ymsick: :ymsick: (hee hee, pics of a few private parts in advanced stages would be a nice addition in both the girls and boys bathrooms) I wonder how many parents would blow a gasket?
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

re3too wrote:Yeah...it's along the same line as oral sex among teens. They think they are still virgins, they can't get pregnant that way but hey...I got me a venereal disease! :( :(

LOL!! When I was in school I thought I could get pregnant this way too! Let's just say I was a very slow learner!!!
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

katie wrote:you hit it re3too, if they put up a bunch of "real" pictures of STD's and the damage they can do, I would bet 100% that are doing it would use condoms and the ones that aren't would be definitely holding out... I've have seen many pictures that make me want to :ymsick: :ymsick: (hee hee, pics of a few private parts in advanced stages would be a nice addition in both the girls and boys bathrooms) I wonder how many parents would blow a gasket?

Well they teach sex ed that has private parts in it in middle school so WHY NOT have a few pictures of what STDs can do... I think it is a GREAT idea. I had a sis that was 16 years older than me and a pharmacist who knew how bad this stuff was and thus showed me pics from text books from college etc. So I was lucky
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

I agree with katie. There are parents who would blow a gasket over it! Can you say denial, denial, denial?

Return to “Random Pics of whatever”