Lake pics 2014

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Lake pics 2014

Post by No Patience »

76%20falls%202014%20Spring.JPG
76%20falls%202014%20Spring.JPG (67.76 KiB) Viewed 5430 times
Rainbow.JPG
Rainbow.JPG (52.82 KiB) Viewed 5430 times
Sunset%20at%20the%20dam%201.JPG
Sunset%20at%20the%20dam%201.JPG (57.67 KiB) Viewed 5430 times
Sunset%20at%20the%20Dam%202014.JPG
Sunset%20at%20the%20Dam%202014.JPG (48.48 KiB) Viewed 5430 times
No Patience

Re: Lake pics 2014

Post by No Patience »

Eric any way you can down size those Pics?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Yep, if I power up a PC I'll take care of it. Lol, at least you know my restrictions are lenient. Lil
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
No Patience

Post by No Patience »

Some day you will have to tell me how to do it. enjoy the lake!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

What I have is http://www.lakecumberlandboaters.com/fi ... orWindows/ (one is for x86 and the other for 64 bit computers. Thus far I have used it on XP, Win7, Win8 and it works on all of them. I just go to the folder with the files, select them and right click on them and then choose how I want them resized... ;)

On my phone I either take a zoomed out pic and crop it and hope it is small enough OR I set my camera to take the photo at the size I want and then I post that way. OR I upload them to facebook, then download back to my phone and those copies are always sized right.

...in other words I prefer to do it from a computer but will use the phone at times. lol
JLA

Post by JLA »

Clear as mud. :-o 8-}
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Since you already have attaching on here mastered here is a thread at LC.com where I have a post that goes into resizing.
http://www.lakecumberland.com/forum/top ... ntry387420
No Patience

Post by No Patience »

E. you do know that when it comes to the evil computer you are talking to an infant. lol ThanksI will give it a try.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

JLA wrote:Clear as mud. :-o 8-}

#-o No kidding.... lol. Lost me on "What I have is...." After that my brain went to mush. 8-}
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Any Raftup Pics?

Return to “Pictures Pictures Pictures”