Lake Silhouette

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Lake Silhouette

Post by E_ »

Created a new silhouette image (like at the top of the forum currently like this
lcbsm.gif
lcbsm.gif (5.03 KiB) Viewed 2759 times
) for Lake Decals to use and figured I'd put it here as well.
Lake Cumberland Satellite Sillhouete white NEW 6-25-2014 labeled for Grider and 76 Falls (Custom).JPG
Lake Cumberland Satellite Sillhouete white NEW 6-25-2014 labeled for Grider and 76 Falls (Custom).JPG (24.25 KiB) Viewed 2759 times

I have it in bmp format as well that does not have any color degradation. Hopefully at some point I will have time to go back and clean up the color around the "shoreline" to make it a cleaner image...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Lake Silhouette

Post by E_ »

As you can see it is a MUCH more detailed image that runs from London dock way down the southfork as far north as Oil Center, and all the way to past the dam as well as down to 76 falls.

He needed one with 76 falls and the old one did not reach that far.
E_
Site Admin

Re: Lake Silhouette

Post by E_ »

Ahh, heck.

It will oversize this thread but attached is the plain BMP file.
Lake Cumberland Satellite Sillhouete white NEW 6-25-2014.bmp
Lake Cumberland Satellite Sillhouete white NEW 6-25-2014.bmp (3.85 MiB) Viewed 2758 times
one day I will correct the spelling in the file name. lol

Return to “Pictures Pictures Pictures”