Pic from Big Rusty

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Pic from Big Rusty

Post by E_ »

Michelle Cole posted this on on our facebook page

Looks to be from Big Rusty up towards Waitsboro Ramp. B-)

THANKS MICHELLE!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Pic from Big Rusty

Post by E_ »

Here it is larger
Big Rusty.jpg
Big Rusty.jpg (532.02 KiB) Viewed 4163 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Wow, just noticed ALL THE DRIFT on the shoreline there. Everyone no matter what end of the lake you are on when we go to 720, it will come to you eventually unless someone gets it all burned or chooped up or something. For the bigger pic above scroll to the bottom right of it.
Pinnacle

Post by Pinnacle »

Aww quit worrying :-ss (and whining!! ;) ). Think positive and in three dimension. Maybe the wind will blow and deposit it on the shore, just like it is now!! :ymapplause:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Riiight, after it drifts till mid summer. :p
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Another from Michelle that was titled as "Early Morning"
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Sitting on the point at Mill Springs by MWC
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Are these friggin beautiful or what? Michelle, it is just as easy to post here as it is on facebook. we don't have any crazy requirements. You just browse to your pictures and select them and post them. Don't worry about size on them. ;)
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

Wow! those are great pics!
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

Beautiful photos! Thanks for posting and sharing.

Another wonderful season is just around the corner........
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I think those are actually worth framing! Any marinas around the area should consider it. History with the water that low.

Very nice Michelle! :ymapplause:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Still wondering the what if when we hit 720. This year? Next year?
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

oh it will hit 720' this year! they will just bring it back down to 705' :p
watt money
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Conley Bottom

Post by watt money »

Great pics Michelle!!