2012 Thunderrun Vid

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

2012 Thunderrun Vid

Post by E_ »

Best when watched at 720p and full screen
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 2012 Thunderrun Vid

Post by E_ »

That is a LOT of lake covered in 9minutes. Love at 7:45 how he gets angry at people as HE cuts a corner and is on the WRONG side of the lake though. That could have been BAD!
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

Real DICK here. Cuts a corner on the wrong side and gets red a$$ at people in the correct position. Also he got his clock cleaned by 3-4 boats even after jumping everyone on the start.
Last edited by Pop-O on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote: Love at 7:45 how he gets angry at people as HE cuts a corner and is on the WRONG side of the lake though. That could have been BAD!
"I'm a big, bad fasta$$, therefore I can do whatever I want!" That's such an endearing attitude :ymtongue: :ymtongue:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Pop-O wrote: Also he got his clock cleaned by 3-4 boats even after jumping everyone one the start.
LMAO! Yep, RIGHT after his buddy is like OH YEAH they all pass him. lol

Return to “Pictures Pictures Pictures”