Nighttime cruise

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Nighttime cruise

Post by E_ »

Anyone missing those night time cruises and warm waters?

...well anyone other than RE3... lol
0716112033a.jpg
0716112033a.jpg (55.45 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Nighttime cruise

Post by re3too »

We do have a nice sunset cruise out of our marina to south Tampa Bay when the tides are favorable. Our problem is that freeloaders want to pile in with us 'cause we have a pontoon...too many fat arses make us bottom out. Yesterday when we went out our channel there were a couple of times we only had two feet under us. Thank goodness it was just GWW and myself! Winter tides can be a bit$h! #:-s #:-s
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

most people only have two feet under them.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

BIOYBYF! :ymtongue: :ymtongue:
watt money
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Conley Bottom

Post by watt money »

Just got back from the Palmetto area wish I knew you were so close. I would have loved to have taken a boat ride and been one of the fat arse freeloaders. :D My mother-in-law has a place at Piney Point and this was my first time to go to Florida. We are planning on going back next year, did I mention you one of my favorite forum members? :ymhug:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Nice try, watt! I know exactly where you were. FYI....I think I'm busy when you're comin' down next year! :D ;;) :-*

Return to “Pictures Pictures Pictures”