Memorial Day 2011

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Memorial Day 2011

Post by E_ »

Now come on, some of you HAVE to have some good Lake Cumberland Memorial Day weekend 2011 Pictures.

Here are a few from me, please share yours for those that did not get to make it and just to share with each other the fun we had. It was the best Memorial Day weekend I can remember as far as boat traffic, debris, and WEATHER! Really good weather and having a daughter to share it with along with some great friends. It was wonderful getting to see many fellow forum members like LC Addict, Islander, MoonTrains, Lakeman, jazzgirl, and many others.
76 Falls
76 Falls
76 Falls 5-28-2011.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
Re3's shotglass at Grider Hill
Re3's shotglass at Grider Hill
0528011439.jpg (38.61 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
Wolf Creek Marina (Cave Springs)
Wolf Creek Marina (Cave Springs)
0528111005a.jpg (52.74 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
Wally
Wally
0528111146ba.jpg (43.11 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
passed out baby in the v berth
passed out baby in the v berth
0529111150a.jpg (78.02 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
The first dip in Lake Water before taking the big plunge
The first dip in Lake Water before taking the big plunge
0529111227a.jpg (61.8 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
First "swim" in the lake
First "swim" in the lake
0529111342a.jpg (54.34 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
Av Meets LC
Av Meets LC
0529111412a.jpg (86.21 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
Wally Chillin
Wally Chillin
0529111951a.jpg (49.92 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
ok ur turn!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sunset Lady

Re: Memorial Day 2011

Post by Sunset Lady »

Great pictures E !! I really like Avery's float with the shade cover, so many neat things now. Wished they would have had that when my son was young. I have to say my favorite pic was Wally with the sunset in the background, very nice!!!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Loved all the pics except one! :ymtongue: Am jealous Suz was holdin' Avery! Oh well! I did get to hold her before she did! :D
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

Dang it! That does it, time to buy a better camera. Had a bald eagle sitting on a branch above us at shinbone for a good half hour today. Not a single attempt resulted in a decent picture.

Uploading the few other photos I took, not sure if any are worth sharing.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

imaposer wrote:Dang it! That does it, time to buy a better camera. Had a bald eagle sitting on a branch above us at shinbone for a good half hour today. Not a single attempt resulted in a decent picture.

Uploading the few other photos I took, not sure if any are worth sharing.
We had the same thing happen last year in Pitman Creek. The only cameras on the boats were Iphones and none of the pictures were remotely decent.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

all of my pics were from my cell phone. lol now my wife has some better ones with her camera but that is too much like work for me. lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Now if Ray can chill out we will get back to talking about Lake Cumberland. LMAO

I did catch a shot of Toon as she was headed to the falls while out this past weekend.
Attachments
0528111448a.jpg
0528111448a.jpg (117.56 KiB) Viewed 4805 times
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

E- Where did you get that little float thing with the shade cover over it? I need TWO.
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I like it, you can go with no shade or with the share and the shade can be up or you can tilt it to one side or the other securing it with a button into a loop on either side.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00253T7R2

About everything you see there I got from Amazon.com

Her life jacket, the baby pool that fit in the boat, sunglasses, swim diapers, etc. etc. (I hate to shop in stores lol) plus I get better deals on there and most of the time get free shipping. lol if I don't get free shipping it is still normally cheaper than driving my truck to a store to get it. lol
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

THank you! I now have momma on it!
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"

Return to “Pictures Pictures Pictures”