Ok those of you that got to enjoy the Lake 10-16 &17

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Ok those of you that got to enjoy the Lake 10-16 &17

Post by E_ »

Share some of those pics with us! =((
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Re: Ok those of you that got to enjoy the Lake 10-16 &17

Post by Pac22 »

Bout half way to the lake I realized I forgot me camera. But yes, a picture perfect weekend on the lake. I visited State, Cave Springs, Gator 2, and the old Gator 1 location......all 2.8ft of it according to the depth finder. Pulled around and gassed up and pumped out. She's almost ready for winter. :D
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

I'm ashamed to say it, but I've been cheating on LC the last two weeks.

This weekend it was a little informal get together of performance boaters(and a lone pontoon 8-} )About 30 boats showed up, with a handful being 100+ mph. Lotsa fun, close to home.

And last weekend, it was the Ohio river. Everyone must have had the same idea, the river was packed!

some decent hardware running around there as well.

my office

And just like cumberland, once we got sick of the crowd, we just headed to another area, and had it all to ourselves.
This is why we bought a truck and trailer boat after selling the cruiser. So far, it seems like the right way to go. We'll be back down there in a few weeks for sure.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

___, ... ... ... lol, I have seen some good pics of your weekend already. Just hoping LC will share some here =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Imaposer, WONDERFUL PICS! Were were the first pics from, I did not catch that... Are your Ohio River ones near L-ville? I have been east of Cincy on it and that does not look familar.
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

Crap! I did a lousy time with that post, huh? :(

First set of pics is Caesars Creek, just north of Cincy. Second set is downtown Cincy down to Lawrenceburg, In.

Full set of photos from Caesars creek here

Full set from the river here
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol, you are too hard on yourself. That explains why I did not recognise the Ohio as I have never been more than a half mile west of Cincy on the river.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

This is a pretty odd one
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:___, ... ... ... lol, I have seen some good pics of your weekend already. Just hoping LC will share some here =))
She has been warned. :-ss But apparently if you have faceplant account. you've already seen them #-o
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

_____ wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:___, ... ... ... lol, I have seen some good pics of your weekend already. Just hoping LC will share some here =))
She has been warned. :-ss But apparently if you have faceplant account. you've already seen them #-o
I have a few more, just haven't downloaded to my computer yet, ___, how is that finger? Did I say thank you for getting that little stump out of my yard and in the fire? lol.

And yes he is on facebook more than most people who have accounts, lmao.
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!

Return to “Pictures Pictures Pictures”