Lake Cumberland Between Hwy 80 and 90 County Road Map

Post your Lake Cumberland Pictures here!!!!! NON Rated X pictures that is!!!! Had a good trip? Start a new thread/topic with your trip pics... Start a thread for everyone to post their summer pics, Took a neat fall or winter cruise? Post some pics!!!

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Forum rules
No Rated X Pics. No embarassing pics of someone that would not want them posted. You are responsible for what you post. Any pics could be deleted randomly.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Lake Cumberland Between Hwy 80 and 90 County Road Map

Post by E_ »

Attachments
Lake Cumberland Between Hwy80 and Hwy90 5-25-2011.jpg
Lake Cumberland Between Hwy80 and Hwy90 5-25-2011.jpg (4.01 MiB) Viewed 3935 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Lake Cumberland Between Hwy 80 and 90 County Road Map

Post by Lock5 »

Great map............
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I know there are better "Lake" Maps out there but I just like this one since I used the county road map maps and it allows you to reference land locations with lake locations. It can also help you find new ways to get to ramps etc.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

PS I have more recent versions here http://www.lakecumberlandboaters.com/fi ... erlandMap/

Return to “Pictures Pictures Pictures”