...another feature of Marine Assist that many may not know

Feel free to start new topics about somewhere you visited on Lake Cumberland or near it. This page is ONLY for good compliments and anything other than a reference link to the opposite comment page that is negative will be deleted as we deem necessary.

LakeCumberlandBoaters.com does not back any statments made on this site but users.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

...another feature of Marine Assist that many may not know

Post by E_ »

:-BD
Just wanted to post about the great experience I had with Marine Assist aka DCH Marine.

Not only does he tow/recover boats, sell boat trailers and from what I hear also offers a pretty good boat broker service but this year (Since as you can tell from the beached runabout thread CLICK HERE he has mechanical skills )he also performs some mechanical services and for me this year he serviced my trailer axles AND changed the impeller on my Alpha 1 unit.

Now above and beyond that and I don't know if he would normally offer this service but he ALSO found me someone to wash, compound rub, and wax my boat as well as clean the interior while he had my boat and I was several miles north.

Image Oh and he also did a boat launch service for me as well so I when I came down one Friday night after the work had been completed my boat was already waiting for me in a slip at Alligator II for a reasonable fee.

Just wanted to say thanks to Don and to spread the word about a great experience. For me this was a perfect one stop shop and for reasonable rates as I did have most of the work estimated by others as well.

Image Image

http://dchmarine.com/
http://cumberlandtowboat.com/

Disclaimer, yes I have met Marine Assist before at Forum Functions and have seen him on the lake before who can miss that dang orange boat? lol However I do not get special discounts or deals for saying this, I am just a satisfied customer. And after yesterday when I stopped by his shop and he had a mechanic meet me there to check/fix a speedometer issue at the spur of the moment on my way home from Grider I figured I better get on here and show my appreciation.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
SEARAYDOUG
I posted something! WooHoo!

Re: ...another feature of Marine Assist that many may not kn

Post by SEARAYDOUG »

Also, you all can try Brian Evans at Pauls Marine (serving Lake Cumberland for over 25 years) also for boat cleaning and waxing. He does a great job and he only charges $25 a foot for a buff and wax. You can reach him at the shop at 606.561.8604
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: ...another feature of Marine Assist that many may not kn

Post by E_ »

The guy Marine Assist got charged $11 a foot and the boat looked great. The compounding was about $1.05 a foot extra.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Consumer Compliments for all to see”