4B Marine

Feel free to start new topics about somewhere you visited on Lake Cumberland or near it. This page is ONLY for good compliments and anything other than a reference link to the opposite comment page that is negative will be deleted as we deem necessary.

LakeCumberlandBoaters.com does not back any statments made on this site but users.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

4B Marine

Post by E_ »

Never did put a post out here on it but 4B Marine up the road from Jamestown Marina did a excellent job last year when I couldn't make it down to do a oil change and install new batteries in my boat, they came, got it out of storage, changed out and summerized the boat and installed all new batteries and then placed it back in the storage unit ready to go. They did this without proper notice and were able to fit me in (not ahead) but after taking care of their other customers that were before me...

I would certainly use them again.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 4B Marine

Post by E_ »

4B 2015.png
4B 2015.png (129.69 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
E_
Site Admin

Re: 4B Marine

Post by E_ »

Still getting great service from 4B

Return to “Consumer Compliments for all to see”