Banning A lot of IP ranges here lately

Moderator: E_

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Banning A lot of IP ranges here lately

Post by E_ »

If you are having trouble getting registered or once had access but now do not contact us from the contact form on the main page of http://www.lakecumberlandboaters.com

Regards

E Hillman
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Banning A lot of IP ranges here lately

Post by E_ »

have had a lot of spammers from Russia to Africa to South America hitting the site here lately. Banned several IP ranges today. Just a FYI in case it affects someone legit.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

3 Spammers from New York Ips this week. WTF. Must be immigrants from Somalia... lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Just an FYI [email protected] aka snoveasia the spammer is gone. They were spoofing a IP address out of Missouri.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lots of spammers as of late. Accidentally banned my own IP LOL But it let me log in anyway since I have a admin login.

Just got a e-mail from Jabez boy and I must've got his IP as well....

Let me know if you see anything weird. If you are accidentally banned e-mail [email protected] with your IP address and who you are and I will fix it. An easy way to get your IP is to just go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and it will show you what IP you are using at the time.

Thanks

Hillman
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Just so you know....Cousin Ronnie is surely gonna find us now!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!

Return to “Forum News”