Still working on Pennants

Moderator: E_

What say ye!

Poll ended at Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Hell dude go ahead and order them. I'll pay $30 for one
100%
Hmm, I want one but that is too much, I'd rather have a cheap felt one that would tear up easy.
No votes
I don't want one
No votes

Total votes: 2

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Still working on Pennants

Post by E_ »

I had someone over the winter that I was planning on ordering from but I have not been able to contact her for a while. She was theflaglady out of Ohio. Anyway.. I can get cheap ones out of felt for a pretty cheap price but here is the most recent quotes I have for supposedly good durable ones... Personally I am liking the e-mail for Lori after Bob's below...

What say ye?!?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=729&start=0

Price QuoteMonday, March 30, 2009 4:07 PM
From: "Bob Rasmussen" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: e_hilllman@

Price quote for 12 to 24 flags

12" x 18" $55.00 each

Dye sublimation printed, two sided construction, with inside liner.

Will sew the flying ends of the flags to the best we can to hold up to your wind conditions.

Best we will be able to do is get them to Catalina and back, not much more performance than that.

Your requirements are outside any normal flag type construction. We can sew and sew, but there are natural limits to all things.

Thank you,

Bob Rasmussen
President
Banners,USA
Phone: (714) 841-2929
Fax: (714) 841-2509
Email: [email protected]
________________________________________________________________-

FW: Quinn Flags Quote #:033109LC 12x18" pennantsTuesday, March 31, 2009 4:58 PM
From: "Lori Clifford" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: e_hillman

Hello E . Thank you for considering Quinn Flags and giving me the opportunity to quote your project. Here is the information you requested:

Quantity: 3-5 / 12x18” Digitally Printed double sided all- wea the r Dupont nylon pennants is $41.25 each/net

Quantity: 6-11 / 12x18” Digitally Printed double sided all- wea the r Dupont nylon pennants is $27.60 each/net

Finishing: Heading and Grommets

No additional screens or set-up charges apply, regardless of the amount of colors. Cost is based on receiving vector artwork via an .EPS or .AI file. We can assist you with the art if needed. Please visit our website for more information on our art requirements if needed: http://www.quinnflags.com/ArtRequirements.asp

Production takes approximately 10-14 working days. If you have an event date, certain jobs can be done sooner however rush charges may apply.

Shipping is to be determined.

Feel free to email or call me at 800-353-2468 X102 at any time if you have questions, need more information, or would like to place an order. This quote is valid for 30 days.

Thank you and have a great day!

Lori Clifford
Quinn Flags
800-353-2468 x102

Custom printed banners and flags are subject to a variation in quantity.
Custom-made orders are subject to a +/- 10% variance. Orders accepted only on the basis that final invoice will reflect actual quantity delivered and customer agrees to accept and pay for overruns. The printing press can be stopped for the exact amount ordered, however, a premium may be charged. We can also stop the press on the number ordered, however, after quality control, up to 10% may be short which is an option if needed. Custom-made products are non-refundable and cannot be returned. If errors are made at our facility, we stand by our printing quality 100% and will correct the situation in a timely manner. Please note that our Terms and Conditions of Supply, Payment & Returns apply to all orders and are available on our website http://www.quinnflags.com or upon request. Because of all the variables that go into the printing, sewing and finishing of custom and stock products, ALL FLAGS AND BANNERS are subject to a 5% variance in size upon receipt of the product. Feel free to email or call me at 1-800-353-2468 - Ext. 102 and I’d be happy to process your order or answer any questions you may have. Shipping quotes will be as accurate as possible, however, final UPS / Freight invoice will reflect actual shipping cost.
http://www.quinnflags.com/termsConditions.asp

Thank you,

Lori Clifford , Customer Service Rep
Quinn Flags
316 Broadway
Hanover, PA 17331
Office: 717-630-8040 ext. 102
800-353-2468
Fax: 717-630-2661
http://www.quinnflags.com/termsConditions.asp
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Flag this messageRE: Can you make these?Monday, November 10, 2008 3:22 PM
From: "David Saenz" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: E_HILLMAN@

E,

I have made an error in the material description. We would use a polyester material that is double stitched for reinforcement around the edges. This is standard. If we were to double print the flags, the image may be translucent and reversed on the other side. The costs for these would be $550 for 10 units. $1,350 for 30 and $2,000 for 50 units. I could turn it around in 1 week from the date of order. Please let me know if you have any questions.

David Signs

Promotional Design Group

Sales and Marketing
626.579.1772 Office
626.579.5561 Fax
[email protected]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

FELT ONES
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

FW: Can you make these?Monday, November 10, 2008 10:19 AM
From: "Tie L. Savage" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "e_hillman@" <e_hillman@

>Dear E. Hillman:

Thank you for your interest in Crown Awards Team Pennants. This is the information you would need with the specific pricing. Please note that we have a minimum of 100 pieces that must be purchased. Also, just so you know these pennants are made out of felt so they won’t fray. Please view the information I have provided below. If you have additional questions, please let me know.

Here are the prices!

Notes: There is a $40.00 imprint set-up fee, UPS shipping charge determined at time of order; Pennant Stick would be an additional $.20 (16”) or $.30 (33”) cents per piece.

DESCRIPTION
SIZE
100-249
250-499
500-999
1000+

PRPENLG
9” X 24”

PRPENSM
5” X 12”

PRPS33 (STICK)
33”

PRPS16 (STICK)
16”

Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery after payment and art approval is received.

Please contact me if you would like to place an order or if you have any questions @

1-800-542-6044 x114.

Sincerely,

Tie

Tie L. Savage
Crown Awards
9 Skyline Drive,
Hawthorne, NY 10532
1-800-542-6044 X:114
[email protected]

______________________________________________________________________________________
RE: Pennant RequestMonday, March 30, 2009 10:36 AM
From: "Bob Hughes" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: E_HILLMAN@ We have boat club that has a custom flag the lettering has been holding up the fly end is coming lose. Your printing goes to the end that and that is what I am worried about. Also I have a new printer that we are going to try. Give me a couple of days and I will let you know. Thanks Bob

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 8:53 AM
To: Bob Hughes
Subject: RE: Pennant Request

Lake Cumberland is in Southern Kentucky. 36.904023,-85.017029 I am just looking for a good double sided flag with extra stitching on the outter edges.

--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Bob Hughes <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: Pennant Request
To: E_HILLMAN.com
Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 9:14 AM

No flag will hold up at 60 mph very long. Great looking lake where is this at? I have a place on Lake Travis where we hang out. I will send you a Price In a hour or so. Thanks Bob

Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:40 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Pennant Request

Can you make these? How much?

http://www.lakecumberlandboaters.com/Pi ... d29f920860

Double: correct on both sides.

They need to be able to handle being on a boat that could run up to 60mph +

I was thinking of a size range around 12" x 18".

I would like to start out with a small order at first to see how they hold up and then there will be possibilites of continued orders.

They will be inland lake boat flags attached are the jpg files. I have clearer BMP files as well.

You should be able to view and download them at:
http://www.lakecumberlandboaters.com/Pi ... _itemId=40
By clicking on them and then right clicking on the image and doing save target as or save picture as...

Regards

E Hillman
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Hey you big dummy. :-)

Post by Lock5 »

You start a thread wanting to know if we would like a pennant/banner but you do it in a way that nobody can respond to it. I don't think $30-$40 is to much for a custom flag, so I'm in. Now if you want to add my response to your poll that nobody can vote on go ahead. =)) =)) =))
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Re: Hey you big dummy. :-)

Post by Dolphin »

Fine by me, Get er done
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Still working on Pennants

Post by E_ »

LOL, I am an idiot. =))

Howabout now?
E_
Site Admin

Re: Still working on Pennants

Post by E_ »

Return to “Forum News”