site may be down tonight for maintenance

Moderator: E_

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

site may be down tonight for maintenance

Post by E_ »

Bluehost will be performing maintenance tonight between 8 p.m. And 2 a.m. During that time they said to expect a possible 30 minutes downtime and other possible slowness of performance issues just FYI
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: site may be down tonight for maintenance

Post by E_ »

BlueHost.com

Today at 3:11 PM

To E_

Dear E,

This email is notification of server maintenance tonight, 17 October, 2014, between 9:00 pm and 2:00 am MDT (UTC/GMT-6), for the server which hosts erichillman.net.

We expect the estimated downtime to be 30 to 45 minutes while the server is rebooted. None of your data will be lost, and any temporary performance issues you experience may be due to the maintenance process. This maintenance adds extra security to your server and resolves issues relating to server performance.

We apologize for such short notice and for any inconvenience this may cause.

Bluehost Support
http://www.bluehost.com
For support go to http://helpdesk.bluehost.com/
Toll-Free: (888) 401-4678
E_
Site Admin

Re: site may be down tonight for maintenance

Post by E_ »

Bluehost is dedicated to ensuring your account is secure and reliable. To that end, we will be performing maintenance on your sever between 10PM and 5AM Eastern Time tonight.

During this maintenance window, there will be approximately 30 to 60 minutes of downtime while the work is performed.

We assure you that every effort is being made to minimize any impact to your site and ensure that your environment is restored to normal operation as soon as possible.

Return to “Forum News”