Boing! (Down for a few minutes)

Moderator: E_

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Boing! (Down for a few minutes)

Post by E_ »

lol

Well that was a nice bounce, did not do anything to bring it back up but I may schedule a backup for tomorrow am just be a little more safe.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Re: Boing! (Down for a few minutes)

Post by jpatton »

We're still looking into the cause... Hopefully we can prevent it from happening again. :)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Dag gone yahoo! lol They must be havin issues today
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Just to let everyone know I have made contact abuot the sluggishness...

First Name: E
Last Name: Hillman
Email Address:
Domain Name: lakecumberlandboaters.com
Comments: I am getting reports from numerous people that pages are taking a long time to load. Yesterday around 2:00 PM the site went down and stayed down. At that time we could not get to http://www.lakecumberlandboaters.com or http://www.lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum

Even today everything continues to be sluggish and there are only 4 people on the site. Please check this out.

I am having way more connection issues from too many people that I expected from your service.

Regards

E Hillman
user since 1998
Browser: Internet Explorer
Operating System: Windows XP
Email Tool: other
Type of Internet Connection:
jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Post by jpatton »

Submit another one.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

What the heck... LOL All I can see is your post to my thread... :-\

Oh well Phuck it! =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ok... There is a lot to this code that we can set as users... I knew I did not have it set this way from the admin control panel but this was in my user settings.

ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=view

on this page you can set to not see posts or topics that are "x" days old... That can be handy but confused the heck out of me...

Anyway this is not related to the outage but good info to have.

It looks like we are up 100% and rollin fine.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Return to “Forum News”