Tips and other stuff that may not be in the faqs

Moderator: E_

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Tips and other stuff that may not be in the faqs

Post by E_ »

All the easiest way to see the recent posts is to use these links found at the top left of the index.
search.php?search_id=active_topics
and
search.php?search_id=newposts
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

CAN'T SEE POSTS YOU KNOW ARE THERE?

Post by E_ »

Try some settings on this page in your control panel...

ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=view
E_
Site Admin

Username

Post by E_ »

If you want to change your user name just let one of us know and we can edit it for you. Not a problem. I noticed a couple of you had trouble with your first login and created another login. If you want something different than what your current one is I can change this in just a couple minutes. ;)
E_
Site Admin

Trouble staying Logged in

Post by E_ »

Here are some causes of this and solution.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ ... ntry178191

And this as well
http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewt ... d_id=15419
Basically on this issue make sure you are navigating with the http:/www and not just one or the other.

http://www.davidco.com/forum/archive/in ... -2715.html
E_
Site Admin

Re: Tips and other stuff that may not be in the faqs

Post by E_ »

DST for fall
Go to your User Control Panel
Edit Board Preferences
Change Summer Time/DST is in effect: to No
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_HILLMAN wrote:DST for fall
Go to your User Control Panel
Edit Board Preferences
Change Summer Time/DST is in effect: to No

TTT in case you forgot or did not know how to change your forum time.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Time to click yet to "Summer Time/DST is in effect:"
E_
Site Admin

Re: Username

Post by E_ »

E_ wrote:If you want to change your user name just let one of us know and we can edit it for you. Not a problem. I noticed a couple of you had trouble with your first login and created another login. If you want something different than what your current one is I can change this in just a couple minutes. ;)
Just FYI, its not a problem. ;)

Return to “Forum News”