FOrum Issues

Moderator: E_

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

FOrum Issues

Post by E_ »

Ok Yahoo dumped and the forum suffered. (need to make sure certain backups are done more often)

anyway We came back up and some times old threads that were lost resurface when you open a new thread so watch for that. I think I might have found a solution but I may have missed a sub forum or two.

Hopefully soon we will be back on track

PS, If you are seeing this and you were registered but your account is gone please reregister. And I am sorry for the issues.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Re: FOrum Issues

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Sure messed things up!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

yep
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

It looks like we are starting to get back to normal. Looks like several members that had registered and were lost are back. B-)
E_
Site Admin

Fix table run coming up soon

Post by E_ »

Going to run a table fix, getting a few sql errors, will run it at 7:15 EST!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Hmmm gonna run it again.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ok, lets see if we are good to go... I think we should be.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Ok, lets see if we are good to go... I think we should be.

Alls good from here

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers

Return to “Forum News”