Lexington man and his boat missing in southern Kentucky

News only pertaining to Lake Cumberland

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Lexington man and his boat missing in southern Kentucky

Post by E_ »

Screenshot_20180223-130718.jpg
Screenshot_20180223-130718.jpg (429.09 KiB) Viewed 2545 times
Kentucky State Police say Edward Grady, 63, went missing on February 19. His car was found at Conley Bottom Marina in Wayne County, but he and his boat are missing.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Lexington man and his boat missing in southern Kentucky

Post by E_ »

Yes this is the same person that went missing one other time and was found with his boat crashed
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Any news about the missing person?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

None, Marine Assist stated KDFWR searched the shoreline but nothing.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

They did however find and tow his boat.in after a few days.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

DEATH INVESTIGATION UPDATE

Posted Today At 3:29pm

Jamestown, KY, March 14, 2018 - The body of a male discovered near School House Hollow and Lowgap Island on Lake Cumberland by a fisherman at approximately 12:53 CST on Monday, March 12, 2018 has been identified as Edward B. Grady, a resident of Lexington, KY. A missing persons report was filed by family with the Kentucky State Police on Wednesday, February 21, 2018. His boat was recovered by a Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Resources Officer on Friday, February 23, 2018. Both the Russell County Coroner’s Office and Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Resources are still conducting a joint investigation into the cause of death but preliminary autopsy results revealed findings consistent with drowning and hypothermia.

Wvlc.com
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Very sad news.

Return to “News”