Spring Forum Party at Grider Hill Marina!!!!!!!!!!! May 16

News only pertaining to Lake Cumberland

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Spring Forum Party at Grider Hill Marina!!!!!!!!!!! May 16

Post by E_ »

All,

I am VERY happy to announce that Trina and the Cassidy gang have worked with Elizabeth from Grider Hill to setup another Spring Forum party!!!

Grider Hill Marina and Resort ( http://www.griderhillmarina.com/ ) has agreed to host our 2015 SPRING FORUM Party. Remember this is not just a "Forum" party and that members from ALL of the Lake Forums, Grider Hill Slip Customers, and just any Lover Of Lake Cumberland is invited to attend.
att1.jpg
att1.jpg (58.41 KiB) Viewed 3544 times
Date: May 16th 2014
(some will be down May 15-17 but the main events and band will all be Saturday)
Time: 5PM Central Time for the main events Saturday

Main events:
• Saturday afternoon may feature a Cornhole Tournament around 5PM CT (6 ET) tentative, followed by a Pot Luck Dinner. Feel free to bring a covered dish, salad or dessert and even your favorite beverages for everyone to enjoy. Normally the Cornhole Tourney starts around 5PM CT and the Potluck picks up as it winds down (?6 CT?) –bring your favorite dish BYOB

• Saturday night, The band https://www.facebook.com/LyndseyHenkenMusic thanks to Grider Hill for sponsoring will be performing on the Grider Hill Party Deck from around 7:00 or 8PM CT to ???? Don't get too caught up on these schedules as we will try to stick to lake time. Aka, just let the party flow...

Grider Hill will have their restaurant open for the weekend. For some you may want to order a dish from them ahead and just forego the entire hassle of shopping/cooking. ;)

Grider Hill Marina and Resort has a Lodge as well as a large campground. Boatels will be offered for the party....
Advance reservations for Boatels, Lodge Rooms and Suites are being taken now. Book before it's too late!

Boatel and Lodging Rates:
Boatel prices are for 3 night rentals- they can be rented Thurs Fri Sat or Fri Sat Sun.
* 3 BR 1 BA Queen Sofa Sleeper $295
* 4 BR 1 BA Queen Sofa Sleeper $345
* 6 BR 2 BA Queen Sofa Sleeper $395

Lodge pay for 2 nights 3rd night is free $161.28 w/Slip discount $144
Suites with kitchen sleep 6 $246
and 2 BR 2 BA Suites sleep 10 $388

Covered or uncovered overnight slips with water and electric are available for smaller boats and cruisers. Lay-along slips in the past have been available for Houseboats and larger vessels with access to water but without electric, however please contact the Marina ahead to confirm.

More information about Lodging and Houseboats is available at http://www.griderhillmarina.com

For reservations please call 1-606-387-5501 or 1-866-387-5501.

Brought to you by...
att2.jpg
att2.jpg (20.08 KiB) Viewed 3544 times
&
LCB_com.JPG
LCB_com.JPG (22.27 KiB) Viewed 3544 times

thank you to Elizabeth S from Grider Hill, and Trina/Ann-Michael

Click here for Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/events/410671825769389

att5.jpg
att5.jpg (27.16 KiB) Viewed 3544 times

Last years event viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6726 2014
att6.jpg
att6.jpg (106.17 KiB) Viewed 3544 times
Attachments
att2.jpg
att2.jpg (20.08 KiB) Viewed 3544 times
att4.jpg
att4.jpg (33.08 KiB) Viewed 3544 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Re: Spring Forum Party at Grider Hill Marina!!!!!!!!!!! May

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

I'll be there...
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Bring a boatload!
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Cool!! We will be there!!
Happy camper and happy boater!!
No Patience
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by No Patience »

E. will you be there?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I hope I can be there but I can't guarantee it. :( hence why I pulled away from running them and Trina took over. If I can make it I will show up. ..and if Rooster can make it I am pretty sure he is ready to give me a hard time about some stuff. lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

https://www.facebook.com/events/410671825769389/

Just a few days away (only a couple for those headed down Friday) Don't forget if you are already down there is a Donzi and Car Show are JRM tomorrow.... Forecast still looking good http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/montic ... her/333301

Even if there are a couple sprinkles we will have the big roof over the Grider Party Deck...
Lake Forecast.png
Lake Forecast.png (103.49 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Spring Party at Grider Hill well underway for the weekend. Corn hole tournament at 2 pm CENTRAL TIME. Sign up sheet on the Party deck and will be there at 1ct-1:45ct.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Grider is the place to be today, get on down. 10 boatels + of attendees, plus transient boaters, drive ins, etc. Quite a turnout! Grider Hill Marina & Resort really stepped up the corn hole tourney prizes as well.
Attachments
IMG_20150516_143350549.jpg
IMG_20150516_143350549.jpg (110.77 KiB) Viewed 3287 times
E_
Site Admin

Re: 2014 Fall Forums Party at Jamestown Resort and Marina Oc

Post by E_ »

5:30 Central / 6:30 et is the Potluck at Grider Hill Marina & Resort on the party deck. Heck if a crowd already! It doesn't rain on the party deck! Awesomeness!!!!!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

:ymparty:
Yesterday_Reel 2.mp4
(5.06 MiB) Downloaded 1561 times

Return to “News”