LCK Decals, shirts etc @ Boat and Stuff

News only pertaining to Lake Cumberland

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LCK
Contributor

LCK Decals, shirts etc @ Boat and Stuff

Post by LCK »

LCK decals, shirts, koozies are available at Boat and Stuff which is located in Somerset.
Hoodies, hitch plugs and hats coming soon.
Hey E if you want to replace that decal I got you with a LCK decal let me know =)) =)) =))

http://www.BoatandStuff.com
www:LakeDecals.com
LCKtube350.gif
LCKtube350.gif (21.84 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: LCK Decals, shirts etc @ Boat and Stuff

Post by E_ »

I love my LCKY decal! :-p
LCKY1.JPG
LCKY1.JPG (45.13 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Got behind a car Wednesday that made me think of you (I blurred the left side of the plate but the right is what it was all about)
Attachments
LCK plate.JPG
LCK plate.JPG (7.46 KiB) Viewed 2829 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

went to the Indy boat show yesterday. I heard this sales pitch from other lakes. LC is a nice lake, but the dam is broke and if you come to our lake you can get a beer on the water while you are eating at the many bars and restaurants we have. is the sales pitch, the other lakes were giving. To bad that LC's surroundind burgs are so far behind the times. One of the greatest lakes in the US and you can hardly find only a few restaurants, and 0 pubs. The city counsels should triple the taxes and see what the anti beer folks say then. X(

Return to “News”