Lake Cumberland Boaters Logo Stuff

News only pertaining to Lake Cumberland

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Lake Cumberland Boaters Logo Stuff

Post by E_ »

Lake Cumberland Boaters Gear

Lets try a experiment with CafePress and see if anyone is interested. I would love to limit things to those that are only made here in the USA if possible but I have no clue how this will all work out. If the info from their support group is correct we could get the following items made in USA with our Logo:
Unframed Posters
Greeting Cards
Note Cards
Postcards
Books
Journals
Organic Cotton T-shirt
Fitted T-Shirt
Dog T-Shirt
Jr. Raglan
Jr. Hoodie
Jr. Jersey
Jr. Spaghetti Tank
Thong
Throw Pillow
Yard Sign
Banner
Buttons, Magnets, & Stickers

Go here and give it a try, I will try to add more items etc. There ARE items available that are not USA made :( but if you want to try to stick with made in the USA hopefully the items above will indeed be as they say.)
http://www.cafepress.com/lakecumberlandboatersgear

Right now the site is very rough and I have not formatted it. I am actively adding and removing items in the lists. Their site is a little hard to edit.
I do not attest to the quality of the items. Be careful and zoom in on anything you are selecting as the image may not even be lining up properly. (they don't let me edit that)

RE: Contact Us Webform
Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:33 AM
To: "E" <EHillman@>Dear E,

Thank you for contacting CafePress. I am happy to help! At this time we do not print on bayside t-shirts, we use American Apparel. Below is a current list of products that are made in the USA. I hope this information helps.

Unframed Posters
Greeting Cards
Note Cards
Postcards
Books
Journals
Organic Cotton T-shirt
Fitted T-Shirt
Dog T-Shirt
Jr. Raglan
Jr. Hoodie
Jr. Jersey
Jr. Spaghetti Tank
Thong
Throw Pillow
Yard Sign
Banner
Buttons, Magnets, & Stickers
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Gabby Y.
CafePress.com Support Representative
http://www.cafepress.com

---------------Original Message---------------

Question:
I would love to use your site to allow members of a website to buy items logoed for the website BUT I would like to have those items wherever possible made in the USA. Is that possible? I understand that it would make the item cost more and I am ok with that. For example I have t-shirts made for people a couple times a year and I use a printing shop in Cincinnati, OH who by my request uses Bayside t-shirts which are made in the USA. Can you print on Bayside or for that matter any USA made t-shirt? Discountmugs.com offers USA made mugs with photos. Can you do that? I would be great to have a one stop shop for items for the site but offer USA made.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Lake Cumberland Boaters Logo Stuff

Post by E_ »

Maybe I'll wear one of these around this year. ROFL
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

[-( [-( [-( [-(
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

This one is kinda neat but I don't think it will be a USA shirt. :(

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Just in case you had not seen this...
Mary Lou 2
Marina/Ramp: LFM

Post by Mary Lou 2 »

Is the thong made from hemp? =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LMAO
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I think someone should get me one of these for my birfday in late march. lol

http://www.cafepress.com/lakecumberland ... .848657148
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Ain't got no time for that! That's JB's job! :D ;;) :-*
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Nice shirt!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

New Pennants being ordered soon! Orders will begin March 25th
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5857732 ... up_comment
LakeDecals.com aka LCK posted
LCB flag (Made in the USA) will be available at http://www.LakeDecals.com on March 25th for purchase and you will have until April 3rd to get your order in. It is a 3 week turn around, so I will be shipping them out at the end of April.
If you can, please go to the post listed above to let him know if you will be ordering one on this round.

Return to “News”