Lake Cumberland on WKYT @5:30 (Boaters cut back to save $)

News only pertaining to Lake Cumberland

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Lake Cumberland on WKYT @5:30 (Boaters cut back to save $)

Post by E_ »

http://wkyt.videogenesis.net/preview?be ... =0&etrim=0

Click link above to watch story I think it will be available until 7-11-2011.

Here are low quality cell phone vids of part of it that you probally can't begin to hear since I could not turn sound up because the baby was uh sleepin.. lol
0701111737a.3g2
(142.84 KiB) Downloaded 1231 times
0701111737b.3g2
(462.43 KiB) Downloaded 1219 times
Part of the text
having fun on the fourth can be difficult in tough economic times. this weekend ... many folks are heading to lake cumberland and while theyre not giving up their trip to the lake to save money ... they are changing what they do while in town. vo phil pendleton shows us how pulaski county boaters are pinching pennies ... in our top story at 530. :00 phil pendleton/phil. pendletonwkyt.com :17 kristen williams/lebanon, ohio :26 lee ann zack/lebanon, ohio :48 rocky mannino/cincinnati duration: 1:27 soc phil pendleton: many reasons for celebrating the 4th .on the water. kristen williams: kristen williams and her family once again made the trek to lake cumberland from lebanon, ohio. lee ann zack:

really just the holidays for us anymore, alwe come out. we used to come out every other weekend, anymore, no.> the cost to fill up their boat is one reason for the cut backs. and once on the water, many people find theyre not doing as much as they used to do. rocky mannino: phil pendleton: heavy spring rains put more water in lake cumberland for memorial day weekend ... but the us army corps of engineers has lowered it back to levels necessary to take pressure off wolf creek dam .where a sevenyear repair job is underway to fix several leaks.

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Lake Cumberland on WKYT @5:30 (Boaters cut back to save

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Re: Lake Cumberland on WKYT @5:30 (Boaters cut back to save

Post by E_ »

Well at least it is a election year and we can get a little lower fuel prices for the moment. lol

Return to “News”