Laurel Drowning

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Laurel Drowning

Post by E_ »

Laurel Drowning.png
Laurel Drowning.png (52.46 KiB) Viewed 5683 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Laurel Drowning

Post by E_ »

Updated
Updated http://www.lex18.com/story/32047410/man ... ounty-lake

Posted: May 24, 2016 4:48 AM EDT
Updated: May 24, 2016 9:02 AM EDT

Man Drowns In Whitley County Lake

WHITLEY COUNTY, Ky. (LEX 18/Corbin Times Tribune) - Investigators say a man has drowned while swimming in Laurel River Lake.
It happened around 8 p.m. Monday evening. Investigators tell LEX 18 that two men were swimming near the spillway when one of them went under the surface and never came back up.
The Corbin Times Tribune identifies the man as 21-year-old Zachary Anderson of Richmond.
After about one hour of searching, crews found the man's body. He was not wearing a life jacket.
A Louisiana underwater search crew happened to be in the area at the time of the drowning and helped located Anderson.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sunset Lady

Re: Laurel Drowning

Post by Sunset Lady »

Very sad :(

Return to “KY Talk”