Hope everyones mooring is good.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Hope everyones mooring is good.

Post by E_ »

Might get a little windy.
Attachments
MAxtrack 1345 4-11-2013.jpg
MAxtrack 1345 4-11-2013.jpg (201.65 KiB) Viewed 5323 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Hope everyones mooring is good.

Post by E_ »

us_lex_closeradar_plus_usen1434 4-11-2013.jpg
us_lex_closeradar_plus_usen1434 4-11-2013.jpg (40.02 KiB) Viewed 5321 times
E_
Site Admin

Slight Risk Tuesday 4-16-2013

Post by E_ »

small-chance-for-strong-storms

If you are luckly enough to be at the lake, check your neighbors "lines". (is that the right term RE3? lol)
day1otlk_0100.gif
day1otlk_0100.gif (25.89 KiB) Viewed 5298 times
http://www.lex18.com/news/small-chance- ... ng-storms/
From The StormTracker Weather Center Small Chance for Strong Storms
Posted: Apr 15, 2013 10:27 PM by Chief Meteorologist Bill Meck

We're looking at another warm day on Tuesday, but unfortunately we may also see some thunderstorms develop during the day, especially in the afternoon. The potential exists for a few of the storms to be approaching severe limits and we'll be tracking that possibility. The chances for the stronger storms look to be better north and west.

Otherwise after a warm night tonight with lows in the upper 50's we'll see a partly to mostly cloudy day tomorrow with highs in the mid 70's
map.jpg
map.jpg (14.91 KiB) Viewed 5297 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

From what I saw this morning this "risk" is VERY VERY SLIGHT... Most futurecasts appeared to not really show anything. nonetheless they showed the "risk" was there mostly starting this afternoon and more so into the evening/night.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Slight Risk.jpg
Slight Risk.jpg (35.97 KiB) Viewed 5283 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Good news! It appears this one went north and the rest fizzled out. Just northern KY and above seems to be seeing any kind of storms. Where I sit it has been dark as heck to my north and bright and shiney to the south.

...no comments from re3 about where the sun don't shine. lol
Attachments
maxtrack2020 4-16-2013.jpg
maxtrack2020 4-16-2013.jpg (105.49 KiB) Viewed 5266 times
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
...no comments from re3 about where the sun don't shine. lol
:-? :-? :-? [-( [-( [-(
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

maxtrack.jpg
maxtrack.jpg (99.6 KiB) Viewed 5254 times
Attachments
Watchn.jpg
Watchn.jpg (181.98 KiB) Viewed 5252 times
E_
Site Admin

Hopefully the last of it for a while

Post by E_ »

All looked clear on the radar just now.

From what I understand all should be fine tomorrow regardless of what this map says with the (POSSIBLE NOT CERTAIN) Bad stuff getting here very late Thurs and more so early Friday.
LEX18
Image Thursday is going to be a hot and windy day. With a partly to mostly sunny sky our highs will go into the low and mid 80's. Unfortunatley that heat is an advance of a strong cold front that will be approaching Thursday evening. Ahead of that front, strong and potentially severe storms will be possible and it's something we'll be tracking late Thursday.
risk.jpg
risk.jpg (163.2 KiB) Viewed 5247 times
Grab your jackets for Saturday!

Return to “KY Talk”