Storms tomorrow?

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Storms tomorrow?

Post by E_ »

Hope all hatches are secure just in case. (...and yes I'm hoping it snows on the backside of it. :P )
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Storms tomorrow?

Post by E_ »

WHere it really whipped in Leesburg about 6:20, hope all is ok in Boyle, Garrard, and other counties around them. Storm line was fast. it is already 10 miles east of me and rolling on....

They are showing possible tornado lines from SOmerset towards London and from Garrard county towards Berea.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Traffic Slow going on US 62 between Cynthiana and Georgetown can see them slide by at about 20 or less. Here is a pic from 11PM tonight 1-31-2013 Have not measured but guessing almost two inches by the Satellite Antenna on the front of the cab. ;) All roads fully covered and driveway in pic was well salted before snowfall. 24 degrees right now, salt may not be overcoming snow tonight but if it gets deep enough it needs to be shoveled it will not be stuck to the driveway. More than likely about 2 hours after the sun comes out tomorrow even though in the teens it will melt it off with no back breaking work. ;)
Snow 1-31-2013 002 (Medium).jpg
Snow 1-31-2013 002 (Medium).jpg (94.81 KiB) Viewed 4300 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

9 degrees in Lex at 11:24 am. lol

Hope Democrats, don't think that's racist! =))

Return to “KY Talk”