two jet skis collided Sunday afternoon on Cave Run Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

two jet skis collided Sunday afternoon on Cave Run Lake

Post by E_ »

http://www.lex18.com/news/one-person-hu ... ski-crash/

One Person Hurt In Jet Ski Crash
Posted: May 27, 2012 5:28 PM

One person was taken to the hospital after two jet skis collided Sunday afternoon on Cave Run Lake.

It happened around 2 p.m. near Warix Boat Ramp in Rowan County.

Emergency crews told LEX 18, the two on those jet skis, a man and a woman from out of state, were from the same family, enjoying the Memorial Day weekend on Cave Run Lake. They said one of the people involved was taken to St. Claire Regional Medical Center with possible broken ribs. The other person appeared to be fine and refused treatment.

Saturday, on Herrington Lake in Garrard County, a woman riding a jet ski was also taken to the hospital after law reinforcement said she was run over by a pontoon.

Kentucky Fish and Wildlife officials told LEX 18, the woman's jet ski stalled in the water. She noticed a pontoon that was unable to stop heading in her direction and jumped into the water, but was run over by the pontoon.

The victim was taken to UK Hospital. She was alert and appeared to have a gash in her side.

No names have been released
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
MarineAssist
Better Member

Re: two jet skis collided Sunday afternoon on Cave Run Lake

Post by MarineAssist »

Operator stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Return to “KY Talk”