Sprint Cup coming to Kentucky Speedway

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Sprint Cup coming to Kentucky Speedway

Post by Pac22 »

July 9th, 2011---IT'S A SATURDAY NIGHT RACE!!!!

I've never been much of a Nascar fan but I did go to my first race this yr at Bristol and had a blast. I compare it to baseball. Can't watch it on tv, but if you are there it's a completely different experience. I'm thinking I will try to make this race. :D

Unless, of course, there is something going on at the lake. =))
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Re: Sprint Cup coming to Kentucky Speedway

Post by imaposer »

_____ wrote: Unless, of course, there is something going on at the lake. =))
That right there. Of course there's something going on at the lake, it's July!

Only way I would go to a nascar race is Daytona. Any excuse to get to Florida in February would be a good one. But I would probably forget to go to teh race itself. B-)
Just Chillin
Better Member

Post by Just Chillin »

it's a good weekend for it. The week after the 4th is usually a slow week at the lake anyway. may as well watch them go fast and turn left. I'm up for it.
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

glad You enjoyed Bristol Chillin, It draws heavy from the lake area and is One of the favorites on the circuit for die Hard Red Neck :D good old Boys from Ky. Tenn. N & S. Carolina and Georgia

We tried to get the Motor home into a camp site several time the past few seasons and it is tough to hook up with anything close to the track.

even with in 30 to 50 miles.

I like to hang with the cheerleaders when at Bristol, Most schools are represented and bring a fresh view

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/off-to ... aders.html

But boy, It sure is hard to leave the Lake and hit the Road.

We did Daytona this past spring because we were already in Florida and attended Bike week also =))

How about a Cumberland, Park UP at Daytona, Bristol this Next Spring ???? =))

I am Up early this Monday AM as the water is Flat and the air is clear and cooler. the lights are reflecting across from JRM and the S.D. rental boats.

It is so very quiet this AM. =)) =)) =)) =))

coffee and quiet water, so very clear this AM. so far not one fishing boat has gone out =)) =)) =))

Well, so good to see you Chillin , JayBird and all the rest, Eddie was down and took the tour of the New H.B.'s on Display =))

So go buy a few new Albums this week and we may see a New One close Buy ??? Hehehe Hope so :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

well, better get out back and see what is not going on, a Frsh cup of coffee , so quiet, NO traffic, No alarm geeeezzz well, Enjoy everyone, Make LOTS of $$$ this week so they take out LOTS of S.S. $'s to send down to all these retired folk Living off you working Sap's Hehehe =)) =)) =))

:ymparty: and good morning to You To @-)
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

and yes, I do love the Gator Girl's :D
Just Chillin
Better Member

Post by Just Chillin »

Somebody sure is in a good mood this morning.lol. I, too, am a Gator girls fan. :D So Dolphin, you up for a road trip next year with ___ and I to take in the first Cup race at the speedway?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

TRUCK POOL

Geez, thanks people from Bullitt County for keeping a stereotype alive. :(

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

A little less rednecky.. lol

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “KY Talk”