Houseboat on Laurel is claimed to be the largest in world

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Houseboat on Laurel is claimed to be the largest in world

Post by E_ »

I know most of us have discussed this houseboat before but I thought is sister ship on Cumberland was the largest. Apparently according to this article it is this one..

Click on pic to enlarge.
Attachments
Topsinlex
Topsinlex
HB on Laurel 1124081658.jpg (219.04 KiB) Viewed 4752 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Houseboat on Laurel is claimed to be the largest in world

Post by Lock5 »

I have seen it from the outside and it's a very pretty boat, pictures do not do it justice. RJ's other hoseboat "Big Red" is not nearly a pretty as the new one.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Houseboat on Laurel is claimed to be the largest in world

Post by Lock5 »

Here is a picture of it before they changed the lettering and added some stripes.
Attachments
tammi t.jpg
tammi t.jpg (43.98 KiB) Viewed 4737 times

Return to “KY Talk”