River Otter's

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

River Otter's

Post by RELAX »

While cruising the banks of Indian Creek, here in majestic Harrison County, in our souped up electric golf cart, AquaBrit and I came upon a mother with her 3 young River Otter's. They slid up and down the creek bank, played around like children, freaked out when they spotted us and headed down stream towards the Licking River in a hurry!!

We will mark this one down as a great day!! :) :) :)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: River Otter's

Post by E_ »

...and no pictures... LOL /:)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

It's always cool to see something like that. One evening about seven years ago I was riding on the golf cart on the back nine at Woodson Bend and saw a mother fox and two babies. Mom ran back in the woods and kept an eye on me as the babies chased fireflies on the fairway.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Post by RELAX »

Yes Mr. Hillman! No stinkin pictures!! Because I am too stupid to post even if I did manage to capture a shot of the Otters :)) :))
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

RELAX wrote:Yes Mr. Hillman! No stinkin pictures!! Because I am too stupid to post even if I did manage to capture a shot of the Otters :)) :))
Don't sweat it. I'm in the same "boat". :D
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

its easy as heck on this site to post pics.

At the bottom of your reply window there is a spot to browse for them. Just browse, add the file and submit
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Don't you first have to upload them to photobucket? That's where I get hung up.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

He otter had his camera with him. LOL!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope ___ here you can upload them directly. Hit the reply button and scroll down to the next line after the submit button. There is a browse button to go find your file and then either hit submit or hit "Add the file" and you can do another if you want...

Return to “KY Talk”