jeep top

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

jeep top

Post by bubbles »

I have a tan hard top and would be interested in trading for a soft top. I know the hard tops are worth more. But it is a pain trying to get people to help me take it off and put it on when needed and I could probably work a soft top alone. Anyone know of anyone wanting to trade or buy one let me know.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: jeep top

Post by E_ »

LOL, Bubbles needs people to help her take her top off and put it back on... =))

Anyway, I posted the link on my facebook page to try and help ya out! :)
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

you are correct E! i posted that on FB....but i think some people took it the wrong way....LOL! :ymdevil:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Heck it looks like used hardtops are anywhere from $450 to $1000 depending on options and condition.
It looks like there is a company that sells them new for $1500 so I would say $600 - $800 would not be unreasonable.

You might just want to keep it to have in the winter and get a Softtop on the cheap. Here is one for $363.95
http://www.autoanything.com/jeep-tops/7 ... 55309.aspx but I did not look to see if it came with the framework.

Here softtops are from 500-750 new with with framework.
http://tops4less.com/jeep-wrangler-soft-tops.html
crwky

Post by crwky »

CRAIGS LIST you put it on there and it will be sold in no time or you may even find someone to trade with. But after looking at what E posted I would sell it and just buy a NEW soft top. I just hope this helps you get your top OFF. Send pictures I love a good topless photo =)) =))
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

crwky wrote:CRAIGS LIST you put it on there and it will be sold in no time or you may even find someone to trade with. But after looking at what E posted I would sell it and just buy a NEW soft top. I just hope this helps you get your top OFF. Send pictures I love a good topless photo =)) =))
well....you could just come on over and help me TAKE IT OFF......just sayin' :p
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

=))

Geez we are a bad group. I blame ___... Its the logical choice... :p
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

I'll be glad to take full responsibility. I get blamed for everything anyway so why not.
crwky

Post by crwky »

_____ wrote:I'll be glad to take full responsibility. I get blamed for everything anyway so why not.
It is what it is!!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Yessir, and I don't giveafuk. :D Dock neighbor. :ymparty:
crwky

Post by crwky »

_____ wrote:Yessir, and I don't giveafuk. :D Dock neighbor. :ymparty:
Hey I need that slip # sometime