SeaDek Raffle State Dock Sept 28- Oct 1, 2016

Anything that goes on or with boats

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

BRIAN@LDMarine
I posted something! WooHoo!

SeaDek Raffle State Dock Sept 28- Oct 1, 2016

Post by BRIAN@LDMarine »

LD-Marine will be on State Dock and Jamestown from Wed 27th or Thursday 28th Until Sunday October 2nd.
On Saturday October 1st we are doing a SeaDek Raffle. I will be walking the docks throughout the day Thursday-Saturday selling chances for $20 each. The drawing will be at 7PM Saturday behind the Ship Store. You will fill out one ticket and put it in the jar with your name, phone number and slip/Marina. You will also get a ticket for your records. You Do Not Have To Be Present to win, but it would be fun. As some of you have bigger boats than others or other areas you want covered I am doing this raffle on a tier basis. The tiers are as follows:

Sheet sizes are 39"X 77"... Must sell the minimum amount of chances, if at least 25 chances are Not Sold All monies collected shall be returned to those with their tickets

25-40 Chances sold = 1 Sheet
41-50 Chances sold = 2 Sheets
51-75 Chances sold = 3 Sheets
76-100 Chances sold = 4 Sheets
101-125 Chances sold= 5 Sheets
126-150 Chances Sold= 6 Sheets
151-175 Chances Sold= 7 Sheets
176-200 Chances Sold = 8 Sheets

This includes 6mm Two color Sheets. Standard MicroDot, 2" Teak lines or Pin lines Included. Manufactures Logo need approval and are $100, Custom patterns are $100 per sheet

You can find me around the docks wearing my Black LD Marine golf shirt and possibly a kangaroo leather hat. Please send me Private Message on facebook, email me at [email protected] or call/text me at 502-233-1649

*Winner agrees to have LD Marine Template and install SeaDek.* Not Included. Customer may provide own template but LD Marine IS Not Responsible for incorrect templates, fit or area covered. If you win and the area you want SeaDek is larger than the Sheet amount you have won you may purchase additional sheets of SeaDek from us at a discounted rate. Any excess material per sheet will not be sent to customer. Product will Not be installed day of raffle as there needs to be a template and digitization prior to cutting your material. If there are more sheets being given away than your boat needs you may Gift Full Sheets to another boater. However they must agree to these terms also need to have a template service performed by and the installation provided by LD Marine. Uninstalled or excess (waste from cutting) materials will not be left with customer.

Excess material or partial sheets will not be left with the customer and may not be give as a gift unless there is a Full Sheet.

Please check out my website for other items such as Flexiteek Sythetic teak Flooring, Infinity Luxury Woven Vinyle, Fusion Marine Stereos, JL Audio, Lumitec Lighting, KVH Tracvision ( I have a sale on these right now), Majestis Waterproof Tvs, Raymarine and much more. If you don't see it ask me.

Thanks in advance and I hope you all have a great weekend. Good Luck

1469121681665_Brian-http://www.LD-KY.com

Return to “Boat Accessories”